9.29.2009

PICTURES!!!

These are some pictures from Egypt. They are in random order because i am in a hurry. Egypt was so much fun, i wish i could post all my pictures! Enjoy!

Veiw of the Nile from out hotel room.
In front of the big pyramid, which i went in!
This is a pretty good picture of how green egypt is, and in one step is pure desert.
Hiking down Mt. Sinai. 700 stairs was the last part of the hike. 
This is Dave and I on top of Mt. Sinai.
Kyle and I at sunset, i look pretty weird in this picture. 
Right when we got to the top. Best part of the Egypt trip!
At the pool in Cairo. These guys in our group like to through us and this is me doing a backflip.
Kaylie, me, Tess, and Leanna at the Oasis Hotel.

EGYPT!
Leanna and I outlining the pyramid!
This is our camel right at sunset by the Nile. 

3 comments:

meghan elizabeth said...

I LOVED these pictures Alex. I don't think you look weird in that one. In fact, I think it is my favorite one of you out of all of them because of the light coming out of your head. I called my mom into the family room to look at the pictures and she could not get over the picture of you and Leanna framing the pyramid. I agreed also that it was a pretty great picture. I hope you're having a great time getting to know so many people.

meghan elizabeth said...

PS. I hope the Olympus is treating you well. :)

Cody & Brittany Hawkes said...

Alex! WOW! I had no idea that you were in Egypt ... that is amazing! I came across your blog after looking at mary's so I hope you don't mind that I am stocking you :) haha and I am really jealous that you are taking class and are in jerusalem. My mom took a semester there through study abroad at BYU (about 20 years ago) and she loved it!! she always talks about it when she mentions her college days and I would've loved to have had that experience. Take care and be safe...what out for the meat down there haha! j/k i've just heard about foreign meat and i always say that. Are you coming back to Rexburg in january or are you almost graduated?? k have a blast. see ya!

Brittany (peck) Hawkes :)