9.15.2009

Pictures, they go from new to old.

Elah Valley- David and Goliath
The Citidal with Kyle 
The Citidal 
My Favorite picture at the Citidal overlooking Jerusalem
We met these boys in the Old City a week ago, so funny!
Out by our Mormon University sign
Kaylie and Leanna overlooking Jerusalem at sunset
Leanna and Kaylie outside the Center on our first day of freedom!
First day of classes with Richie

This is a video of us singing at the bell caves, favorite part is leanna at the end. :)

2 comments:

irondave said...

Great photos - brings you and your experience there more to life for us stuck back here in the USA - thanks for sharing. Loved the video, especially the ending with the enthusiastic finish. Have a great experience in Egypt. Love Dad

meghan elizabeth said...

Yay for the video. That was fun to watch. I love Leanna. :) Those pictures were awesome! I'm pretty sure my favorite was the one of you getting ready to slay Galiath. How far did your stone go?!?! Hahaha. Hope schooling is still so fascinating. Tell Kaylie and Leanna hello for me. It kind of makes me so jealous to see you three there all together. Fun memories!