8.23.2010

I am growing up...

Growing up my mother always told us that we were finally adults when we liked grown-up foods like broccoli, eggs, and other foods that children typically don't like. Well, I have come to say that I now like eggs and occasionally broccoli!! I think I am finally an adult.

Second change is about my awesome music collection. I have never really liked country music, in fact I would go as far to say that I HATED country music. Let me defend myself here. In High School there was a certain crowd who listened to country music. They were the lifted truck guys who felt like they owned everything and everyone. I hated those guys in high school, so naturally when I heard country music, I hated it. A perfect example of Pavlov's Classical Conditioning. There were a few exceptions through the years, but for the most part it made my skin crawl. A few weeks ago I was driving home from work, and I felt like listening to country music. "What is this feeling?" I asked myself, but I followed my desire and found country music on the radio and I have not stopped listening to it since. I am actually listening to Lady Antebellum Radio on Slacker.com. Not complaining at all. Idaho is proud of me, and maybe Texas is proud of me now.

COMING SOON!! An update about my funny/awesome/incredible weekend down in Zions.

No comments: