8.18.2010

Hi, I'm Alex and I am a Mormon

Ok, so I was watching the very interesting and well done news of Idaho. They cover stories like the local high school play, or the local girl who made it to the final show of America's Got Talent as their top stories. I usually watch, judge, and laugh at such meager news stories for entertainment. Last night I was not at all suprised when they decided to cover a story about the new Mormon ads that are out. They asked people around town what they thought of the new ads. My roommate decided she wanted to watch a few, so we looked them up and they are actually really awesome. These are two of my favorite, but they are all pretty much awesome. Watch and enjoy! Ps. I might have teared up a bit during the one with the mother with 5 children.



2 comments:

Cameron and Melissa Johansson said...

I do like these new ads except I shouldn't have watched them at work! :( Even though I have lived in IF my whole life I have to agree with you on the news bit!

irondave said...

Thanks for sharing, lovely daughter! I miss you! Love, dad