6.01.2009

Internal conflict resolved

Over the past several years I was faced with a serious decision that had to be made. Should I A) live my life without the wonderful world of blogging or B) live in the shadow of my eloquent sister. The decision has obviously been made, considering my new presents on blogspot.com. You will all now have the opportunity to read about pointless experiences in my life, and be forced to love it! Before I close this first, and rather short entry, there are a few things that must be known about me. 1. I don't write. As a result my spelling and grammar have and probably will always have issues. For your benefit and mine, ignore them. :) 2. I currently live in Idaho and my idea of fun has drastically changed. Enjoy the frequent entries about shooting, climbing, bike riding, and swimming in questionable sources of water. 

Until next time. 

2 comments:

bradget said...

I'm excited. Bring on the entries. Just one more thing to help me procrastinate things that need getting done.

Brad

bradget said...

I swear I left you comment! I don't know what happened to it! Weird. Anyay... I'm also excited you have a blog. It's about frackin tme. I expect a post daily and also more comments on my blog.

older sis b