5.25.2011

Progress on the Facebook fast...

It has now been 25 days and I can honestly say that I have not logged into my facebook once. It actually hasnt been that hard. The hardest time was the first couple of days. Most of the time I totally forget about it. I have tested the waters, and it turns out that you can live without facebook. I know!! Shocking! It has been a really good month and I have one more week left. I know I have probably missed out on a lot of information that I dont really need to know. I know I have missed a few pictures that give a few clues as to who is dating who, but I really don't care. Hopefully I will not be as addicted as I was before and I can get some things done. There is also a part of me that wishes that I have TONS of messages, so get to my facebook and make me feel loved!! :) Thanks in advance.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you for your Facebook fast. It's not as difficult as you think - and after you're done, you wont even care about Facebook. Keep going strong, you can make it!

Ashley Archibald said...

i deleted my facebook a couple months ago since i spent way too much time on it, it was so hard at first! but you're right, you end up not caring about reading who ate what for dinner and how long they worked out at the gym haha miss ya girl!

Brandy said...

Well done!! You made it. I'm sure I could too but I might get too bored. Not to mention FB is the only way I ever keep in touch with some of my out of state friends haha so I'll keep up my FB addiction...it's ok with me! ;)