4.23.2011

Oldies but Goodies

As I ventured out to the wonderful Deseret Industries I realized that I have an interesting habit. I LOVE to collect old books. When I am at DI I always make sure to check out any hidden treasures in the book department. I have found a variety of many items ranging all over the place. My collection includes: an old hymn book from the 1940s, a dictionary from the 1920s, an etiquette book from the 1920s, and my newest addition (as pictured below) is a series of books that have familiar stories in them including; Huckleberry Finn, little women, The Hunchback of Notre-Dame, Alison in Wonderland, Sherlock stories and many more! I am very happy with my purchase, and here are a few of the books!




PS How awesome is my camera?? Pretty dang awesome.

2 comments:

bradget said...

I LOOOVe buying books second hand. My favorite are vintage children's books.

Brandy said...

Wow. I better be for checking with Kyle's mom because there was a giant bag of old books in our house when we moved in that you just might be interested in....I'll get back with you on that one :oD